The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

COMMUNICATIONS.

We invite all members of the university to contribute to our columns, but we do not hold ourselves responsible for any sentiments advanced in communications. Anonymous contributions will not be accepted.

PRIZES FOR PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT.EDITORS HARVARD HERALD: A gentleman connected with the university offers, through the Athletic Association, three prizes, as follows: A first prize to the man who shows the greatest general development in the next six months; a second prize to the man who shows the next greatest, and a third prize to the man who shows the third greatest. These prizes will be awarded at the end of the year. Those who wish to compete for them must be examined by Dr. Sargent between now and the first of December. After the first of June the competitors for these prizes will be examined again, and the prizes awarded to those three who have shown the greatest general development in the six months. Dr. Sargent will be the judge as to the development. It is the gentleman's idea in giving these prizes to offer an inducement to regular exercise to those who may not be naturally strong, as he feels that the men who are naturally strong are the ones who win most of the prizes in the established athletic contests. Respectfully yours,

G. E. LOWELL,President H. A. A.