The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD AND ADVERTISER.

Katie Gerlach, aged seven years, one of the children injured at the schoolhouse calamity, died last night. She is the seventeenth victim.

In the House, yesterday, on motion of Mr. O'Niel of Pennsylvania, the Senate amendment to the pension appropriation bill was passed.

The disclosures by Cary, the informer, at the Irish murder trials, have had the effect of causing a large number of farmers' sons to secretly leave for this country.

The second annual dinner of the class of '84, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, was held at the Quincy House last evening, a large number of present and past members being present.

The seventeenth annual dinner of the Harvard Club was given at Delmonico's in New York last night. Among those present were President Eliot of Harvard College, William M. Evarts, Joseph H. Choate, George A. Goddard of Boston, Hon. Charles W. Clifford of New Bedford, William Merrick of Springfield, Mass., Julian Hawthorne and Horatio Alger, Jr.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., Feb. 22, 1. A. M. For New England, slightly warmer, fair weather during the day, southerly to westerly winds.