The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

In speaking of this subject we cannot refrain from saying a few words in regard to the number of parts offered by the seniors. Between seventy and eighty of the graduating class have gained the opportunity or privilege of preparing parts, but of these only an extremely small number care to avail themselves of the chance thus offered them. It would seem that the honor of delivering a commencement part would lead nearly all the rank list men to make a trial, but such is not the case. As yet, we believe, scarcely more than a dozen men have handed in their subjects for parts. It is obvious that the more parts the instructors have to choose from, the better will be the commencement exercises of '85. This one fact alone ought to induce more seniors to write in the hopes that they will thereby improve the exercises of their commencement day. Feeling that few realized the small number of candidates for commencement honors, we have stated the above facts hoping to induce more men to avail themselves of the opportunity which the marks of their college course have given them.