The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD AND ADVERTISER.

The Bostons defeated the Nationals in Washington, yesterday, by a score of nine to five.

The Brooklyn, N. Y., bridge will be formally opened to the public on the 24th proximo.

The evidence in the star-route cases was closed yesterday, and arrangements regarding the closing arguments will be determined today.

Prof. O. C. Marsh of Yale College has been chosen president of the National Academy of Sciences in place of Prof. Rogers, deceased.

Daniel Curley, another of the accused Phoenix Park assassins, was convicted at Dublin yesterday, and sentenced to suffer death on the 18th of May.

President Arthur and party left St. Augustine, Fla., at daybreak yesterday, on the steamer Tallapoosa, and will arrive at Savannah, Ga., this morning.

The clergy of Providence, R. I., irrespective of creed, held a meeting in that city yesterday afternoon, and took decided action in favor of civil service reform.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., April 19, 1883, 1 A. M. For New England, fair weather, followed during the evening by increased cloudiness and local rains, light, variable winds, stationary or lower barometer, stationary or slight fall in temperature.