Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Citing Toxic Culture and Administrator Departures, Harvard School of Public Health Faculty Repeatedly Weighed Voting No Confidence in Dean

Elizabeth Wurtzel ’89, Who Collected Friends ‘Like Beads on a String,’ Dies at 52

Multimedia

The Photos That Captured the 2010s

SPECIAL NOTICES.

A new mantel bed, just the thing for college rooms can be obtained for ten dollars and upwards; at Pame's furniture manufactory, 48 Canal street, Boston. Send for circular.

To Let-In Cambridge, near the college, rooms furnished or unfurnished in new brick house with all modern conveniences; desirable for students or man and wife. Terms moderate. Care letter carrier No. 3.

To let-Two suites furnished rooms for students, well ventilated and sunny, 19 Hilliard, corner of Mt. Auburn street, Mrs. Sherman.

Messrs. Collins and Fairbanks of 407 Washington St., have just received an elegant line of English hats from the celebrated hatter "White," of Jermyn St., London.

Mr. C. T. Copeland is prepared to instruct a limited number of pupils in Elocution and Gesture. References: Professor A. S. Hill; Mr. George Riddle; Mr. F. N. Sargent. Also, excellent references for previous success. For terms, and further particulars, apply by letter or in person at No, 12 Appian Way, Cambridge.

Shorthand taught-Positively shortest method. Terms low. Address,-F. B. Gregory, 26 Mellen St.