The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD AND ADVERTISER.

Gen. G. P. Buell, U. S. A., died near Nashville. Tenn., yesterday.

Six of the London dynamite conspirators were indicted for treason-felony yesterday.

It is estimated that the reduction of the national debt for May will amount to about $3,500,000.

Mr. Silas W. Burt has been appointed chief examiner of the New York civil-service commission, and Mr. John Jay president.

Max Strakosh yesterday signed a five years' lease of the Twenty-third street Theatre in New York, hitherto occupied by Salmi Morse.

Base-ball games yesterday. - At Providence, Clevelands, 5; Providence, 3. At Philadelphia, Chicagos, 4; Philadelphias, 3. At New York, New Yorks, 4; Detroits, 1.

The Hanlan-Kennedy boat race at the Point of Pines was decided yesterday in favor of Hanlan, he coming in fifteen boal lengths ahead of Kennedy. Both men broke the three mile record, the time of the winner being 19m. 4s.

The investigation into the affairs of Supervising Architect Hill's office was begun in Washington yesterday, but beyond authorizing the appointment of experts to examine certain documents pertaining to contracts, nothing was done.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., June 1, 1883, 1 A. M. For New England, fair weather, winds mostly westerly, stationary or lower temperature, higher pressure.