The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

THE LIBRARY IN DANGER.

EDITORS HARVARD HERALD: I wish to acquaint the readers of your paper with a great calamity that has come upon this university, at present so devoted to study. Zion's Herald has left us in peace, Joseph Cooke has gone West on an exhibition tour as an "Eastern dude," while Gen. Butler has retired to the quiet of his study with a borrowed copy of a degree and the "trot" furnished by the Advertiser. But no sooner do these deadly foes of Harvard retire from the attack than an old foe re-appers on the scene - the "musical fiend."

The "musical fiend" always re-appears at examination times, driving men out of their heads and rooms. But heretofore his malicious designs have been confined to his unfortunate entry, where but a comparatively small number suffer, But this new "fiend" has extended his line of attack. He now occupies a Weld room opposite the library, where he can destroy the intellects of the whole university. His purpose, no doubt, is to clear the whole library, and then appropriate the books. He is an emissary of Yale or the "annex" who envies us our fine library. He must be suppressed.

A SENIOR WITH THREE CONDITIONS.