FOR SALE!

Leavitt & Peirce's.

Bonus given with room 40 Thayer. Desirable location, corner room, south and east. Apply to Bursar, or call at 19 Matthews.

Piano - To rent for practice, at 18 Prescott street. Also pleasant, sunny furnished and unfurnished rooms.

To Let. - A sunny study and bed room in Thayer. Rent $125.00. Bonus given. Apply at 8 Hollis or to Bursar.

For Sale. - Bed-room furniture, mattress and springs. Inquire of janitor of Holyoke.

Bonus given with rooms at 10 Holyoke Street. Sunny, near the yard, very desirable, given up at last moment. Apply at once.

Ed. J. Ferris, the instructor in boxing at the gymnasium has returned, and will form classes in sparring at once. He wishes that all those who did not complete their lessons last spring would call upon him.

To Let. - Two large rooms, newly papered in new house. No. 9 Bow St.

J. F. Noera, the Harvard Furnishing Store, has received a large line of English striped flannel from England; also keeps a large line of all kinds of Furnishing Goods from the famous house of Fiske, Clark & Flagg. Dunlap hats, gymnasium goods a specialty. J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard Street.

To Harvard Students. - Custom clothing, fit guaranteed. Clothing renovated in first-class manner. English Blazers, Sweaters and finest line of English goods to be found in this market. J. W. Brine, Harvard Outfitter, No.s 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

J. F. Noera, the Harvard Furnishing Store, has employed Mr. J. Rogers, formerly with the well-known tailoring establishment of John Mitchell & Co. of N. Y. as cutter; has given him charge of his tailoring establishment Cleansing garments will be done by the steam naptha process, which is ne plus ultra. 436 Harvard Street.

Found. - On Jarvis Field, a silver pin, marked "First Prize," with other engraving upon it. Owner may apply to Tom O'Hara.

A full assortment of square and upright pianos is for sale or rent to students on reasonable terms, at No. 11 Brattle Street.

If the gentleman who took my hat by mistake will have the kindness to return it to No. 14 Matthews, he will confer a great favor upon the owner.