Meeting of the Boat Club.

ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND TRANSACTION OF OTHER BUSINESS.

The meeting of the University Boat Club was not very fully attended last evening. After the meeting was called to order by G. L. Winthrop, '86, vice-president of the club, came the election of officers for the ensuing year. Endicott, '87, was chosen secretary pro tem, and the following permanent officers were elected: - President, W. R. Wilson, '86; vice-president, J. L. Suelling, '87; manager, F. S. Coolidge, '87; secretary, Gordon Dexter, '87.

Mr. Wilson, treasurer during the past year, then read a statement of his account. The full report will be published in the CRIMSON of Saturday.

Cash received.

Subscriptions, $3,652 50

Other sources, 3,079 85

----

Total, $6,732 35

Cash paid out, $6,577 24

Balance in bank, 114 16

Cash on hand, 40 95

---

$6,732 35

Bills outstanding, $1,794 23

On the motion of Mr. Remington, '87, it was voted to present each member of the crew with a silver cup in token of their victories at New London. It was also voted that the Boat Club should hold class races this fall for the three upper classes. The date of the races was not decided upon. A motion was also unanimously passed to give to the crew a complimentary dinner. There being no further business the meeting adjourned at an early hour.