TWO COMPLAINTS.

EDITORS DAILY CRIMSON. - I was not born a grumbler, but I am in a fair way to become one. I am not very much more sensitive to a lack of comfort than my fellow beings, but I have endured, during the past two months, such great discomfort, that I must trespass upon your space a little to air my grievances. Imprimis. I take Pol. Econ. IV which recites in Massachusetts. I believe you have published a previous complaint about the absence of shades on the windows in that building, and I wish to reiterate it.

I go in, take my note book and try to write, but the sun comes blazing down on the back of my head and neck till my eyes swim and I wonder whether my hair will be light pink or blue the next day. This may sound fearful, but I have got such severe headaches from this tri-weekly broiling that I prefer to cut and grind up the course in the library rather than attend the lectures. A few curtains will not impoverish our lords and masters, and will cure the defect; - why can't they be hung there at once, especially as Mass, will soon be used as an examination-room?

Secondly. I go to the gymnasium, I own a locker which is right by the door by which men enter the dressing rooms. Every time a man goes out or comes in, (and they average two a minute,) that wretched door fans a great cold drought of air down my spine and gets my teeth chattering as if I had the ague. Could not the authorities hang a thick curtain over the end of the little passage-way in front of the door so as to break this draught? It might impede hasty ingress and exit, but it would be a wise precaution against severe colds. I think these changes would be appreciated by others besides.

FRIGIDUS.