Hasty Pudding Club.

The spring theatricals of the Hasty Pudding Club consist of a porody on Hamlet, and the play hears the additional title "The Sport, the Spook, and the Spinster." The very ingenious libretto has been written by G. B. Blake '93, and J. A. Wilder '93, while the words to the songs have received exceptionally good treatment at the hands of S. F. Batchelder '93. The music by P. L. Atherton '93. E. H. Abbott '93, and F. S. Converse '93 has almost all been written within the last month. It is varied and excellently adapted to the purpose in hand. It will whistle well. As for the scenery, which has been designed by J. H. Parker '93, nothing could be much more artistic. The view from the battlements of Elsinore is enchanting.

In addition to the following cast of principal characters, there is a chorus of twenty-four of whom W. Cary '93, and S. E. Marvin '93 sing solos.

Hamlet J. A. Wilder, '93

Horatio F. H. Gade, '93

Ghost H. A. Frothingham, '94

Laertes G. D. Well, '94

Bolognius C. R. Falk, '94

Rosencranz G. K. bell, '93

Guildenstern R. G. Emmet, '93

Queen Gerrude J. H. Parker '93

Ophelia A. R. Tisdal, L. S.

Juliet B. Wells, '94

The Bird of Dawning C. B. Earle, '94

Men. - From '93, S. F. Batchelder. D. Bladgen, F. S. Blake, W. Cary, G. Collamore, C. W. Keyes, G. B. Magoun, S. E. Marvin. W. E. Maynard. B. W. Trafford, H. Ware: from '94 J. H. Bell.

Girls. - From '93, E. H. Abbott, F. Allen, P. T. Brown. A. L. Cochrane, T. Hoppin, E. R. Jones, C. Merriman, J. L. Nichols, L. P. Sanders. R, Stevens, E. M. Weld; from '94, L. Bacon.

Guards. - F. S. Blake, '93 and E. Tuckerman, '94.

Dancers. - T. Hoppin, E. R. Jones, J. L. Nichols, and R. Stevens.

The first performance of the play will be given at the club house to-morrow evening; it will be "Graudate Night" and open only to past and present members of the club. Four public performances will be given this week in New York, on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings and Saturday afternoon. Four Boston performances will be given in Horticultural Hall just one week later. April 13, 14, and 15. The dates of the public performances in the club house are April 19, 20 and 21.

Tickets for the Boston performances are on sale at Thurston's, and at the following places in Boston: Woman's Industrial Union, 264 Boylston Street,; Clough and Shackley's, cor. Beacon and Charles streets; Herrick's Copley Square; Adams House, Parker House, Hotel Vendome, and Boston Athletic Association.