The Plan for Harvard Religious Meetings in Boston.

In accordance with the announcement made in the CRIMSON of Monday, a well-attended meeting was held in Holden Chapel on Monday evening to organize the meetings which certain of the students have asked the preachers to the University to conduct. Mr. H. Page, '88, who presided made some remarks about the character and purpose of the meetings, and said that the chief business of the evening was to appoint committees for arranging the meetings and distributing the work which will be necessary in carrying them on. The following committees were elected by nomination from the floor, on hall, on funds, on music, on distribution of tickets and on ushers. The chairman of these committees are to constitute a committee on general arrangements.

The meetings will probably be held in the Globe Theatre, or in some one of the theatres in the neighboring part of Washington street. They will come on Sundays, beginning early in December. A chorus of students is to be organized to lead the singing, which is always an essential part in such meetings. Mr. E. R. Shipped is chairman of the committee on music. Definite arrangements about the place and times of holding the meetings, about the distribution of tickets, and about ushers will probably be made in a few days.