ONE MORE COMPLAINT.

EDITORS DAILY CRIMSON: As the CRIMSON declares that it never hesitates to berate for negligence, its example cannot but stir the rest of us to go and do likewise. And certainly if there ever was a fiagrant case of negligence of the proprieties, nay the decencies of civilized society, such negligence occurred Friday evening at Dr. Waldstei's lecture. The lecture was announced to begin at 7.30, and at 7.30 the lecturer begun, but for full fifteen minutes his way was beset with difficulties. For with almost every sentence, the doors of Boylston melodiously (?) creaked, and from one to three belated comers made their way across the hall, to the annoyance of all present, and especially to the lecturer himself. Worse still, the offenders, with the exception of a few freshmen, were not studends, but representatives of that numerous Cambridge public who deem it the function of the university to provide entertainment for their winter evenings. One would suppose that mere gratitude would make them heedful of the comfort of the members of that university of whose public lectures they are so fond. But no; they have had their priveleges so long that they have forgotten that it is a privilege. Might they not, then, well receive the treatment which the catalogue prescribes for those of us who abuse our privileges or fail to use them.

**