Harvard, 18; Technology, 0.

The Harvard eleven played its second game of the season with the Technology team Saturday afternoon on Jarvis Field. Mr. Kelley, of the Medical School was referee; Mr. V. Harding, umpire. The teams were made up as follows:-

Harvard-Cumnock, Van Schaick, Finaly, Dexter (center), Trafford, Davis, G. Harding; Dean, quarter-back; Perry, Lee and Hunnewell, half-backs; Fitzhugh, full-back.

Technology-Kales, Tracy, Mead, Hammond (center), Highlands, Hamilton, Dane; Godchaux, quarter; Germer and Duane, half-backs; Slade, fullback.

Play was called at 3.08 o'clock, Technology having the ball. Goudchax ran, but gained little ground; the ball was then kicked and Harvard had it down. Perry made a run of fifteen yards, and Lee followed with a run of twenty yards. He injured his hand in the fall and Hunnewell took his place. Fitzhugh gained five yards, but Technology got the ball on a bad pass. Hunnewell fumbled the ball from a kick and Technology had it down on Harvard's twenty-five-yard line. Technology gained ten yards and then the ball went to Harvard on four downs, on the fifteen-yard line. Fitzhugh and Perry gained twenty yards, when the ball again went to Technology on four downs. Technology failed to advance it, however, and it returned to Harvard. Rushes by Hunnewell, Perry, Trafford, Fitzhugh and Finlay advanced the ball thirty yards, where it was again lost. Perry fumbled a kick from Technology and Harvard lost twenty yards. Fitzhugh advanced the ball fifteen yards and Perry thirty yards, when the ball was lost on four downs. Technology was allowed five yards for Harding's off-side play. Technology lost the ball, however, for foul holding in the rush line. Fitzhugh advanced the ball fifteen yards, when it again went to Technology on four downs a few yards from goal line. They failed to advance the ball, however, and Harvard again getting the ball, Fitzhugh rushed it across the line, making the first touchdown. from which he kicked a beautiful goal. Time 23 minutes.

Technology started the ball from the centre of the field with a kick which Hunnewell fumbled. Harvard's down. Rushes by Finlay, Perry and Fitzhugh advanced the ball 25 yards. Hunnewell fumbled a passed ball and lost five yards. Fitzhugh kicked and time was called with the Technology's down. Score: Harvard 8, Tech. 0.

The second half began with the ball in Harvard's possession. Harding ran but gained little ground. The Technology rushers broke through and stopping a pass got the ball. Harvard had the ball down from a kick by Technology. Rushes Fitzhugh advanced the ball fifteen yards. After three downs the ball was kicked and muffled by the Technology back. Dean got the ball and made a run but was called back on account of a foul. Technology made a kick which Fitzhugh returned. The ball was muffed by the Technology back and Finally getting it, scored a touchdown, from which Fitzhugh kicked a goal. Time 12 minutes. Technology advanced the ball fifteen yards from the center of the field but there lost the ball. Rushes by Trafford and Fitzhugh advanced the ball but it went to Technology on five downs. Techlost ten yards on Slade's fumble of a pass. Fitzhugh made a kick which Slade caught fair. Slade punted to Fitzhugh who returned, and Slade made another fair catch having lost five yard. Salde kicked to Dean who fumbled. Harvard's down. Rushes by Fitzhugh and Trafford advanced the ball and Hunnewell rushed across the line making the third touchdown, from which Fitzhugh kicked a goal. Time 28 minutes. This was the last point scored in the game. Total score: 18-0.

The best playing for Technology was done by Godchaux; for Harvard by Fitzhugh. The Technology team as a whole played with vigor. They got through and tackled well. The playing of the Harvard team needs no comment.