Notices.

HARVARD TECH ROAD RACE.- Contestants must be ready to start from the gymnasium at 1.45 sharp Saturday.

HASTY PUDDING THEATRICALS.- Tickets for the Boston performances April 25, 26, and 27, are now on sale at Thurston's, the Adams House and the Parker House.

There will be a public performance in the Hasty Pudding Club Theatre, Holyoke street, Cambridge, on Tuesday evening, April 23. Tickets for members of the university only, $1; for the general public, $2, now on sale at Thurston's, 442 Harvard street, and at the Co-operative store. One half the house will be reserved for those purchasing $2 tickets, and the other half for the purchasers of $1 tickets.

Inasmuch as the reduction in price is for the benefit of members of the university who cannot afford the higher price, it is to be hoped that no attempt will be made by the students to purchase $1 tickets for outsiders. Positively no $1 tickets will be received at the door from anyone but members of the university.

The bulletin of the reserved courts of the Tennis league has been moved to the gymnasium, and signing for courts for a given day must be done before 1 p. m., and before 11 a. m. on Saturday.

Will the following men please sit for their class pictures at once, in order that the work may be completed: Brodhead, Craven, Dunlap, Frank, Hawley, Hobart, Hulley, Hutchinson, Jennings, Johnson, Joline, Lemon, Luck, McGehee, Marble, Merrill J. D., Saunders, Smith, Strong, Thayer, F. W., Trail, Wait, Warren, W. H., Wilson.

PHOTO COM.