Special Notices.

TICKETS to all points west and south via the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad may be obtained at the lowest rates of A. J. Simmons, P. and T. A,, 211 Washington street, Boston.

78-6t

MR. G. H. PAPAZIAN, of Constantinople, and now of Harvard College, respectfully invites your attendance at his Oriental Bazaar which comprises a fine collection of Turkish and Persian Rugs; also a large variety of Fancy Goods of useful and artistic interest. These goods are carefully selected from the finest specimens of Oriental Art, and are especially adapted for Holiday Presents. They will be on sale at reasonable prices, beginning December 12, 1888, at J. F. Myles, Lyceum Building, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Mass.

ANYONE desiring an experienced tutor in Mathematics, Chemistry or French, during the Christmas recess, should apply to PERRY LAWTON, 25 Hollis Hall.

63 65 67 69 71 73.

TABLE BOARD at No. 10 Remington St. Best of references given. Also a large sunny room to let on the first floor.

67-6t

STUDENTS returning home for the holidays to points west of New York will learn of something to their advantage by calling at the Cambridge Railway Ticket Office, 910 Main street.

W. R. ELLIS.61-tf.

POLITICAL ECONOMY I.- A Synopsis of Mill is for sale at Wm. H. Wheeler's, 416 Harvard street. It is intended to take the place of the text-book in grinding for the examination, and contains in condensed form, all the work of the first half-year. The appendix contains the recent examination papers of the course.

63 6t