Yale Glee Club Christmas Tour.

The Yale Glee and Banjo Clubs have arranged an extended western tour for the holidays. It will be the longest ever taken by a college club. The first concert will be given at Case Hall, Cleveland, on Christmas night. The clubs will be given a reception at the home of K. V. Painter, '89. On Wednesday, the 26th, the clubs will give a concert at Central Music Hall, Chicago, and on Thursday night the Yale Alumni Association will tender them a reception. The third concert will be given in St. Paul on Friday evening in the People's Theatre. The concert will be followed by a reception at the home of R. H. Merriam, '90. The concert at Minneapolis will come Saturday, at the Hennepin Avenue Theatre, after which there will be a reception by W. D. Washburn, Jr., '88. A special train will take the clubs to Denver which they will reach Monday afternoon. After the concert that evening the clubs will be banquetted by the Yale Alumni Association of Denver. New Year's day will be spent in Denver, and a second concert given that evening. On Wednesday there will be a concert at Kansas City with a reception by the Alumni Reaching St. Louis on Friday, the last concert of the tour will be given there on Saturday evening at Entertainment Hall, preceded by a reception on Friday evening at the house of G. H. Capen, '90. The clubs will leave Sunday evening for the east, arriving in New York on Tuesday morning, January 8. Both the Harvard and the Yale Clubs will sing at Chicago and St. Louis. As this will give a good opportunity of comparing the clubs it will probably cause much rivalry between the clubs as well as between the alumni associations which have the concerts in charge.