Speical Notices.

Notices, if not more than five lines, inserted in this column for 50 cents each insertion, of $2.00 a week. For over five lines, the rates are doubted. Short "Lost" and "Found" notices, if inserted once, tree; every additional insertion 50 cents. Al

TUTORING in History 13 and 17. All kinds of writing and type-writing done at short notice. Preparation for the college examinations during the summer months. CLARENCE A. BRODEUR, '87, 14 Hollis.

REDUCED PRICES in Picture Frames after March 1st, 1888. Superior in quality and yet as low in price as many other dealers; and pictures, etc., framed at short notice. Please call and be convinced. ALFRED MORGAN, Hilton's Block, Harvard square. m2

A TRANSLATION OF JOURNALISTEN will be ready at Sever's, Thursday, March 8th. Price $1.50. Put your name down to-day and make sure of a copy. m5 1t

SPRING PANTS to measure.- Students wanting a first-class fitting suit will do well to call and see our large stock. This department is in the hands of a first-class cutter and all our work is warranted. Importers of English woolens. J. B. BRINE, 8 Boylston street near Post-Office.

IT IS an acknowledged fact that J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard street, has the finest line of English Cheviot and French Flannel for shirts and pajamas ever imported.

CUSTOM WORK AND REPAIRING in all its branches; superior workmanship guaranteed, by James W. Brine's, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

WEATHER STRIPS, Outside Windows, to keep out the wind and cold are now being put on by Powers, 30 Boylston street, Read's Building.

FRENCH FLANNEL and English Cheviot Shirts, elegant patterns, at James W. Brine's, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

FULL DRESS SHIRTS, $1.50 and upwards at J. W. Brine's, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

A FINE SUITE OF FURNISHED ROOMS at let cheap on Oxford street. Apply to LEE L. POWERS'S, 30 Boylston street, near post office. f2

ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY GENUINE MACKINTCHES just received, per steamer "Pahoyia," at JAMES W. BRINE'S, 10 and 11 Harvard Row. Prices $14.00 and upwards.

Money made. See advertisement of stocks bought and sold in next column. s30

CAMP CHAIRS to let for all occasions, cheap, at LEE L. POWERS', 30 Boylston street. f2

STUDENTS desiring to purchase a genuine English Mackintosh can do so and save 15 per cent. by calling at J. F. Noera's, 436 Harvard street.

GET your Furniture repaired at POWERS'S, 30 Boylston street, near post office. j18

DO you own a Trouser Stretcher? If not, buy one at James W. Brine's, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

REPAIRING. PRESSING AND CLEANING done at McDonnell's old stand. Dress suits pressed and cleaned. Ulsters and overcoats pressed and cleaned. Pants pressed and cleaned. First-class work guaranteed. J. B. BRINE, 8 Boylston street, next to post office. d9

CONSTANTLY on hand, all the latest style E. and W. Collars and Cuffs, Full Dress Shirts, and everything requisite for evening dress. All kinds of Bath Wraps, English Cheviot and French Flannel Shirts and Pajamas, etc., at J. F. Noera's, 436 Harvard street.