Notices.

JUNIOR FORENSICS.- Juniors are requested to leave blue books for the examination at 40 M. before June 6th.

E. L. CONANT.H. A. A.- The Mott Haven team (all the members) will be photographed at Pach's studio on Monday, June 4, at 3 p. m., in uniforms.

F. B. LUND.HARVARD GLEE CLUB.- The photograph has been postponed until Wednesday at 2.30, as several men will be away on Saturday. The club will sing in the yard at 7.45.

H. P. C.- The '88 members of the Hasty Pudding Club will be photographed Monday, June 4, at 2 p. m., back of Sever.

PHOTO COMMITTEE.LOST-One link of a double-linked gold cuff button with an emerald in the centre. Finder will please return to Leavitt and Peirce and receive reward of five dollars.

THE following will usher in the Princeton-Harvard game to-day: Marvin, King, P. Codman, F. E. Parker, Keyes, Mairs, Tailer, Perkins, Painter, L. H. Morgan, G. H. Norman, Agassiz, Saltonstall, J. H. Sears, P. S. Sears. H. M. Sears, S. Dexter, F. P. Magoun, Hutchinson, R. F. Parker, G. Norman, Bradlee, Crehore, Hunnewell, Slocum. Please be at the entrance gate on Holmes Field promptly at 2 p. m., in order that the positions may be assigned.