Fact and Rumor

Belden, captain, and Sanford, end rush, did not play on the Williams eleven in the game with Yale last Saturday.

The annual cricket match between Oxford and Cambridge resulted this year in a victory for Oxford by several wickets. It was played at Lord's on July 3, 4 and 5, and was witnessed by a large number of people. Of the fifty-three games played, Cambridge has won twenty-six and Oxford twenty-five, two being drawn.

President Eliot is out of town but will return in a few days.

The petition requesting Mr. Lowell to give a series of lectures here will be at the Co-operative store to-day and to-morrow. All students are urgently requested to sign.

The Princetonian publishes a list of Princeton graduates who have serves in the U. S. Senate. There are 651 in all.

R Carter, '88 and W. Hodges, '88, have won the doubles in the Princeton tennis tournament. There were only three entries in the doubles.

The Princeton lacrosse team will play the "Druids" next Saturday.

The class of '90 at Yale is still several hundred dollars in debt for the expenses of their foot-ball team. Because the team was unsuccessful last fall, a great number of men have refused to pay their subscriptions.