Mr. Moody's Summer School.

Mr. D. L. Moody's third annual Summer School for Bible Study will be held at Northfield, Mass., from June 30 to July 15. Among the speakers who are to be present are Rev. A. McKenzie, D. D., of Cambridge, and Professor W. R. Harper of Yale. There will be accommodations for one thousand students and the number present will probably reach that figure. The N. E. railroad offer reduced rates of two cents per mile each way to groups of five for continuous passage from any one point, good until July 27th in returning.

The regular athletic committee will be made up this year of Stagg of Yale, D. C. Torrey of Harvard and H. C. Cowan of Princeton. New athletic grounds are being laid out and there will be a new base-ball diamond and ten new tennis courts. Cricket and lacrossed teams will probably be formed in addition to the ball nines. Last year Princeton had the largest delegation and won the base-ball championship.

There will be a rigid rule against holding meetings or planning work in the afternoon, and there will consequently be ample time for out-door exercise.

Northfield is on the Connecticut River and the facilities for bathing are very good. All mail directed to Northfield and marked college will be sent from the village post office and distributed from the registrar's office.