Important Class Day Notices.

The LAST SALE of tickets will be this afternoon from 1.30 to 2.30 at 29 Weld. The rules governing former sales will hold at this one. No more Sanders tickets will be redeemed. Other tickets must be presented before noon today.

Officers of the College may have more Sanders tickets on application. Memorial and Yard tickets have been left for them at the office.

Graduates may obtain yard tickets and tickets admitting them to the Tree of Mr. Jones, at Harvard Hall, between 2 and 3 p. m. today. Graduates may obtain other tickets at the regular sale.

Sanders tickets will be on sale for all comers at Leavitt and Peirce's after 3 p. m. today.

SENIORS spreading in the yard ARE AGAIN REMINDED, first, that wagons will not be allowed in the yard after 12 m. on Class Day; second, that between 12 m. and 4 p. m. all materials for spreads must be carried in by attendants on foot; third, that between 4 p. m. and 11 p. m. attendants will not be allowed to enter or leave the yard with dishes, ice cream cans, etc. Seniors must see that their caterers understand these rules.

All Class Day tickets are for one only. There will be no admission anywhere to anyone without a ticket, except to graduates and undergraduates going in classes to the Tree. No Yard tickets will be given to undergraduates, but all who are at the Tree exercises will be provided with checks upon leaving the yard. No checks, however, will be issued after 8.30 p. m.

Notice is particularly given that no tickets purchased elsewhere than of the committee will be received.

To assist the gate-keepers, every one is desired to hold his own ticket in passing the gate. Students and others are requested to be patient with the gate-keepers. Their duties are very difficult.

B. W. PALMER, Chairman Class Day Committee.