Special Notices.

Notices it not more than five lines, insertion in this column for 50 cents each insertion, or $2.00 a week. For over five lines, the rates are danbled. Short "Lost" and "Found" notices, it insertion once, tree; every additional in-errion 50 cents. A

Tutoring in N. H. 2, History 2, N. H. I and Chemistry A. Daniel Costello, '87, College House 15. 39

Seminars - Pol. Econ. I. The whole course Monday Jan. 31, 6.30 p.m. German I. translation of Peter Schlemihl and of the prose composition Friday, Feb. 4th. 6.30 p.m. Gentlemen intending to be present will please notify me. J, W. Mack, 717 Cambridge St. 52

Tutoring in Italian I, French II, English A. and Philosopy I. 4 Hollis. 47

Seminar in Chemistry A, Monday, Feb. 7, at 7 p.m., by a graduate of special experience. Also tutoring in Chemistry A., Mathamatics D. and A. and N. H. II. Call or address "Graduate," 15 College House. 44

Tutoring in French II. and N. H. II. O. B. Oakman, 18 Hollis. 42

E. L. Conant, 8 Reade's. Tutor in German A, English A, Political Economy I, History I, II, XI, XII. 14

$50 Reward. The above reward will be paid to any one who has clothes soiled or stained if I fail to remove the same, (provided the stain is not from any kind of acid). J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard Street. 1

I shall give a thorough review of F. A. 3, with synopsis and questions Wednesday evening at 7.30. Also of History I. Thursday evening. Tutoring in Chem. A. W. J. Bowen, 32 Hollis. 55