Cricket Eleven of Pennsylvania.

The team that will represent Pennsylvania in the match next Wednesday against Harvard will consist of the following men:-

J. A. Scott, captain-He was a member of the Gentlemen of Philadelphie who visited England in 1885 and obtained an average batting of 35-the highest on the trip; bats in good form and will probably keep wicket in our game. Is also captain of the champion Belmont cricket team.

G. S. Patterson-An unusually steady bat and very difficult to get out when once set; he has obtained the batsman's prize in Philadelphia during the last two years with the fine averages of 64 and 72. He is also one of the best bowlers in the Germantown club.

W. Scott-Last year won the Child's bowling cup with an average of 7.72 per wicket; is also a very careful bat and for several years has been one of the main stays of the Belmont club.

H. I. Brown-A medium left-hand bowler with a considerable break; a steady bat and an excellent fielder at short slip. Belongs to the Germantown club.

S. R. Collady-A fast overhand bowler with considerable bump, and a slow but sure run-getter. A Belmont man.

N. Downs-A pretty bat, but not very reliable; a particularly clever fielder at cover point, which position he has played in the Young America for several years.

A. S. Thomson-A fast right hand bowler, and a dangerous batsman when set. A member of Merion club.

W. Goodwin-A very fast bowler, effective on a slow wicket, and a hard hitter. Has played in the Philadelphia club for two years.

W. B. Henry-A careful batsman, and a reliable fielder. Merion, C. C.

W. C. Wiedersheim-Is the wicket keeper of the Philadelphia club, and has filled his position well. He is a fair bat.

G. P. Deacon-One of the "colts" of the Young America team; a good fielder, and a promising young batsman.