Notices.

LAW SCHOOL DRUM CORPS. A trial of candidates for the Law School Drum Corps will be held at 4 this afternoon, in 2 Manter Hall. Undergraduates, as well as Law School men, are asked to try for positions on the corps. Members of the 1884 college drum corps are especially desired.

J. A. FRYE.There will be a meeting of the Cricket Club in 28 Grays at 7.30 this evening. The question of forming a freshman eleven will be discussed. All freshmen interested in the game are requested to be present.

H. L. CLARK, Pres.Reserved seats for the Wesleyan game are on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's.

W. S. ALLEN.PIERIAN SODALITY. There will be a very important rehearsal to-night of the programme for the 250th anniversary. All members must be present, particularly those playing wood and brass instruments. Those who are not present at this rehearsal cannot play in Sanders Theatre, unless they have a valid excuse for their absence.

G. A. MORRISON, Pres.HARVARD SHOOTING CLUB. Meeting at Watertown this (Tuesday) afternoon. Members are requested to take the 2 o'clock car. In case of postponement on account of the weather, due notice will be posted on University.

In the notice in Saturday's CRIMSON the following match was accidentally omitted. Match C; 10 birds, 5 angles, 18 yards rise, open to all.

F. S. MEAD, Sec'y.Secretaries of college societies and clubs are requested to send a list of the officers and members for publication in the Index, to G. P. Knapp, 16 Stoughton Hall. Those who cannot send the lists at once will please send a card stating the number of men that may be expected in each club.