City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

Fact and Rumor.

The foundation is being laid for the addition to the gymnasium.

Johns Hopkins opened Tuesday with four hundred students on the roll.

The second eleven will play Exeter on Saturday afternoon at Exeter.

Mr. Hayes, instructor in elocution, will be proctor in Stoughton this year.

At a meeting of the Varsity club last evening the following officers were elected: President, A. J. Cumnock, '91; vice president, S. Dexter, '90; secretary, E. C. Moen, '91; treasurer, R. H. Davis, '91.

The managers of the Yale and Harvard football association met at Springfield, Tuesday, and arranged to have the annual Yale Harvard football game played at Hampden Park, Spring-field, Saturday, November 23.

The eleven will play a game with the Stevens Institute team Saturday at three o'clock on Jarvis field. Stevens is said to have an unusually strong team this year. It is in the league with Williams, Technology, Amherst and Dartmouth.

Columbia will send an unusually strong tennis team to New Haven this year and willmake a strong fight for one or both prizes. The team will consist of O. S. Campbell, A. E. Wright, A. W. Post and R. Stevens. The tournament will open next Monday. R. Huntington will be Yale's strongest representative for the singles.