Special Notices.

Lost.- On Wednesday evening, in Memorial Hall, a gold pin, with ban gles attached. Reward will be given for the return of same to 25 Thayer.

Careful tutoring in History 13, History 15, and Political Economy 4 by one who has taken all three courses and highest honors in History (including P. E. 4) in 1884. Apply for consultation to C. R. Saunders, 50 North Avenue.

FRESHMEN ATTENTION. On Tuesday, June 9, the day before the examination in German, I intend to read and answer questions on "Der Zerbrochene Krug," and "Das Madchen von Treppi." All men desiring to attend, will please give me their names on or before May 29. In Wednesdays from 1 to 5 P.M.

F. VOGEL, 22 College House.J. F. Noera has greatly improved his facilities for fitting tennis flannels. Only the best cutters employed. Holyoke street, opposite Holyoke House.

J. F. Noera has removed to Holyoke Street, opposite Holyoke House, where he will continue his business as usual.

J. Dudley Hall, Organist of the Church of St. John the Evangelist, Boston, will receive pupils in pianoforte, organ playing, and harmony. Thorough grounding in harmony and technical principles guaranteed. 125 Tremont St., room 8, Boston.