The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

The Theatres.

The Senator.William H. Crane and company opened a two weeks engagement at the Hollis Street Theatre last evening in the new American comedy "The Senator." The play is a satire on the American habit of always being in a hurry. The play wrights have selected a field hitherto unworked-life at the capitol, and have produced a comedy that is admirable in every particular. Mr. Crane has found in Hannibal Rivers, the senator, a role peculiarly adapted to his talents, and his success in it may safely be said to be greater than in any role he has previously essayed. His reception last night, from the time he first entered the stage until the curtain fell on the last act, was a perfect ovation. He was ably supported by a company which is strong at every joint. Miss Barrymore, as the dashing widow, was irresistible. 22 Second Floor.

Annie Pixley's popularity is attested by the large and enthusiastic audiences she is nightly attracting to the Tremont Theatre. Her new comedy "22 Second Floor," has proved a success, and Miss Pixley's admirable portrayal of the dual role has gained unanimous commendation. The comedy will be continued throughout the coming week including a special matinee, Thursday. November 28, Thanksgiving day. A Parlor Match.

The first appearance of Evans and Hoey in "A Parlor Match" was made last evening at the Park Theatre. The comedians made a great hit as usual, and Miss Minnie French as "Innocent" was heartily appreciated.

At the Globe theatre Francis Wilson and company continued their successful presentation of "The Oolah."

The Primrose and West Mistrels opened their engagement at the Boston theatre with an enjoyable performance.

"Hands Across the Sea' is still the attraction at the Boston Museum. The hundredth performance will be given on Wednesday.