Wesleyan, 10; Pennsylvania, 2.

The game yesterday morning at the Berkeley Oval resulting in a victory for Wesleyan gives the University of Pennsylvania fifth place in the league. Each of the teams have had some of their best players laid up and it was expected that the contest would be closely fought throughout. During the first half, although Pennsylvania fought stubbornly for every inch of ground, Wesleyan rather forced the play and scored a touchdown from which a pretty goal was kicked. During this half, however, Pennsylvania worked the ball down the field and Wesleyan was compelled to touch it down for a safety. This left the score at the end of the first half six to two in favor of Wesleyan. In the next half Wesleyan continued her same steady play and managed to score another touchdown without a goal. Pennsylvania played well, however, and the game was one of the most stubbornly fought this season. Hall's kicking was a feature of the game, while Slayback made several fine rushes. Following are the teams.

Wesleyan-Rushers: Crane, Brainard, Bickford, Fogg, Heath, Moore, Beers; Eggleston, quarter-back; Parshley, Slayback, half-backs; Hall, full-back.

Pennsylvania-Rushers: Zeigler, Dewey, Sypher, Bowser, Wright, Winsor, Audenried; Vail, quarter-back; Hulme, Valentine, half-backs; Thayer, full-back.