The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Fact and Rumor.

Taylor, Cornell '90, and first baseman of the Louisvilles, is coaching the Cornell nine.

The base ball nines of Yale, Princeton and Williams will play the New Yorks in April.

The total number of members of Greek letter societies in American colleges is estimated at 75,000.

Professor Clement L. Smith has resigned the office of dean, his resignation to take effect in June.

It is said that Stagg has accepted an offer from President Harper to become physical director of the University of Chicago.

Rev. Dr. Peabody is to have a new volume of sermons published by Houghton Mifflin and Co., to be out the coming week.

Professor John Trowbridge of Harvard spoke before the Colonial Club of Cambridge lately on the "Economical Production of Electricity.

The Chamber of Deputies, at Paris, have voted an appropriation of 500,000 francs to carry on the archaeological excavations at Delphi.

The Roxbury Latin School will hold some open athletic games at the gymnasium of the M. I. T. on Exeter St., on the 22d of February.

President Eliot started Saturday on a six weeks' trip to Denver. He will visit on his way the Harvard Clubs in Cleveland, Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis and Cincinnati.

Johns Hopkins University has received a valuable gift in the shape of a collection of a thousand volumes and pamphlets on slavery from Gen. William Birney, of Washington, son of J. G. Birney, the great abolitionist.