The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Notices.

Mr. Warwick Cox, from Hill Brothers, London, is at the Parker House until the end of the week (last visit for the season), where he is showing daily-before 11 A. M., and after 4 P. M., the most recent patterns of materials for the summer.

'92 NINE.- All candidates for the sophomore nine will meet at the gymnasium today at 3 o'clock sharp.

J. W. CUMMIN, Capt.PIERIAN SODALITY.- Barges leave Robert's Hall for Malden at 6.30 tonight, sharp. Concert at 8. Every member be prompt.

H. F. BROWN, Sec.Y. M. C. A.- Regular meeting of the Y. M. C. A. this evening at 6.45 in Lawrence Hall. All members of the University are cordially invited.

HARVARD BICYCLE CLUB.- Smoker Thursday evening at 8 o'clock in D. U. rooms, Brattle street.

C. W. SPENCER.FOUND.- Near Jarvis, Tuesday afternoon, a tobacco pouch. Owner can get it at Leavitt and Peirce's.

HARVARD GLEE CLUB.- Rehearsal at 1.45 today (Thursday).

C. J. F. BRUEGGER, Sec'y.HARVARD CHESS AND WHIST CLUB.- Meeting tonight at 7.30 in the rooms, No. 7 Brattle Street.

F. W. NICOLLS, Sec'y.Mr. Ivan Parrin, Harvard '82, will preach tonight and Friday night at 7.30 in 19 Holyoke House to members of the University. All are cordially invited.

CRICKET ELEVEN.- All men in my section who can possibly do so must be on Holmes today at 3 P. M.

R. D. BROWN.