The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Notices.

H. B. C.- There will be a business meeting of the club at 14 Holworthy at 8 o'clock Tuesday evening.

E. F. ROGERS.TOBOGGAN CLUB.- A blue book has been placed at Leavitt and Pierce's for the signatures of those who wish to have a toboggan slide on the college grounds this winter. Men are urged to sign promptly. The book will be removed Friday, December 16.

NINETY-TWO CREW.- The following men will be at the boat house ready to row at 4 p. m.: Weed, J. C. Hubbard, Gillespie, Draper, Stearns, Green wood Young and Motte. The following men will be at the gymnasium at 5 p. m.: Rhoades Scudder, Loring, Duane, Gratwick, Aldrich, Pinkham, and Commons.

J. C. POWERS, Captain.FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- Rehearsal at 7 o'clock sharp in Roberts hall. All must come.

S. E. FARWELL.FRESHMAN CREW.- The following men will be at the gymnasium ready to row at 3.50 sharp: French, Barlow, Stearns, Flink, Bartlett, Berry, Taylor, Pike, Hawe. The following at 4.10: Baldwin, Purington, Hale, Clarke, Walcott, Converse, Brewer, Campbell. The following at 4.30: Batchelder, Tripp, Jaggar, Winslow, Wood, Keyes, Doe. It is desired to try all men for the freshman crew who weigh over one hundred and fifty pounds and are five feet nine inches tall. All such men will please send their names and addresses to the undersigned at 42 Matthews.

D. O. EARLE.