The Glee Club.

After a long rest of nearly a month and a half, the Glee Club is once more settled down to hard work and is rehearsing daily for the following concerts: Friday, the 15th, the Club sings at Quincy, and on Wednesday, the 20th, they go to Newton. Thus far only two dates have been settled upon in March, at Brookline the 4th, and one week later at the Vendome dinner in honor of the fiftieth anniversary of the Dental school. The club is in good condition but owing to the resignation of several of the senior members, it will be necessary to fill out some of the parts with new men. The first base part has suffered especially from the loss of old men-Darling, Swarts and Hackett, having announced their intention of leaving-and their places will be found difficult to fill. No date for a trial of candidates has been settled upon yet, but doubtless it will be in the near future. It is to be hoped that every man who has received any training in music and has acquired some faculty in music will present himself at the trial. As has been intimated, bases are especially needed, but tenors will also be acceptable. The western trip during the Christmas vacation contributed not a little to the reputation of the club, and if hard work in rehearsing will do it, the former standard of the club will be maintained. There will be at least two rehearsals a week for the remainder of the year in preparation for the annual spring concert in Sanders.