The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

New Dormitory at Princeton.

Last fall, in view of the long felt need of accommodations for students within the college yard, Mrs. Susan D. Brown of Princeton gave Princeton College $50,000 for the erection of a new dormitory, and has recently added $25,000 more. The plans of Mr. Page Brown, of New York, who recently built both the Biological Laboratory and the new Art building, have been accepted for the new dormitory, and work will be begun as soon as the weather permits.

Brown Hall-for such in all probability will be the name of the new dormitory-will be situated between Edwards Hall and the Art School, at the southern end of the campus. It will be 189 feet long by 40 feet deep, with a wing at each end. The rooms are calculated to hold about one hundred students, and will, in the main building, consist of a study and bedroom; in the wings of double rooms. The rent of the rooms will be very moderate, ranging from $80 to $125 a year.

From an architectural stand point the new dormitory will equal all the other dormitories. It will be five stories high and will be built partly of gray stone, partly of Tiffany brick. Special care has been taken to have the rooms well lighted and well ventilated, and the windows will all be large and arched.