The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

It is understood from remarks made by several professors that the resolutions of the Board of Overseers have been adopted by the faculty with some modification and will go into effect about April 1st. The faculty doubtless have good reason for their secrecy, but the inevitable result is that many reports are now rife in the college, of which some may be true but most are probably false. Much dissatisfaction is expressed because of the delay. The matter is of such vital interest to all undergraduates that their impatience is justifiable. Nevertheless we would urge the necessity of caution in criticizing the action of the faculty. The hints dropped by the professors mentioned above have been very vague and have come mostly as warning, so too much reliance must not be placed upon them. To correct several reports which have appeared in the college press, we would say that the resolutions are still under the faculty is consideration, that undoubtedly they will be adopted with modifications, and that, more than this, no one outside of the faculty has any authority to say.