Princeton Freshman Lacrosse Team.

The freshman class at Princeton will probably turn out a good lacrosse team this year as the number of candidates is large and many of them have had considerable experience on various amateur teams. The class has given good financial support, about $75 having already been raised. The men will begin training next week. Following are the names of some of the most promising candidates: A. Riggs, J. Riggs, Marshell, Magic, McKenney, McIlvaine, Milligan, Ames, Stump, Coulter, Pendleton, Tindle, J. Bent, Prentice and C. E. Rieman. Rieman has been elected captain and will undoubtedly serve well as such for he has acquired a good knowledge of the game, having played for some time on the Quicksteps of Baltimore. The Messrs. Riggs have served on the same team and McKenney has played with the Lawrenceville's, so with four experienced men to begin with, the outlook is decidedly promising. The management is anxious to arrange as many games as possible. Already dates have been arranged with the Lawrencevilles and the Maple Leaves of Philadelphia, and efforts are being made to arrange a game with the Rutgers' varsity.