Base-Ball Season Tickets.

There has been some complaint in the past that poor students are unable to afford admission to the baseball games. The baseball management wish to make it possible for every student of Harvard to witness the games and have therefore decided to sell a student's season ticket for $2.50. This ticket will be sold only to students and will be non-transferable and will entitle the holder to admission to the games and nothing more. The management have always felt justified in reserving as many seats as possible for the important games. The demands for these reserved seats comes from members of the University and is often greater than the supply and it seems to us only right that those who wish to bring ladies to the games should be as free as possible from the annoyances of a crowd and be able to secure their seats in advance. With these reductions in the price of season-ticket those who wish it can afford to buy a reserved seat and everyone will be able to attend the games.

The usual sections reserved for holders of season tickets will of course be so reserved this year. These tickets will be for sale on March 21st and 28th and on April 11th, (Thursday.) The treasurer will be at Memorial Hall from 12 until 2 on these days.

No tickets will be sold except on these days and no other season tickets will be issued.

J. C. MCCOY Man.