The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

The Mott Haven Games.

This extract is taken from the Princetonian and gives the Princeton idea of the result of the meeting this spring:

"Although it is too early to predict with absolute accuracy, the result of the Intercollegiate games this spring, nevertheless, even at the present time, it is possible to prophesy with some probability the winners in the various events. Yale, without much doubt, will capture the cup this year, while Harvard, who until 1887, had won successfully for seven years, having sustained a very serious loss in the graduation of most of her team, seems to stand a very poor chance. Yale will surely take four firsts. Harvard, Columbia and U. of P. will each win two or three, while Princeton also will come in for her share."

The article then goes on to numerate the different events and the probable winner in each event. Besides the events which are given to Harvard there are two or three which are very doubtful and in which we stand a good chance. With the two or three events which are looked upon as surely going to Harvard and one or two of the doubtful ones the cup would undoubtedly go to Harvard, so that the outlook is not quite as bad as the above article would seem to indicate.