The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

All men who intend to support the eleven tomorrow in their game with Yale, must sign the book at Bartlett's before ten o'clock to day. In order to obtain the largest reduction in the cost of the tickets, forty-nine men must go down to New Haven. We do not believe there will be any great difficulty in getting this number of names; in fact we should be very much surprised if only forty-nine men went. The foot ball team has worked hard this year, harder, perhaps, than in any former year. The chances against them have been difficult to overcome, but no one will deny that they have struggled manfully, although unsuccessful, to overcome them. The more important the game, the better the team plays. We have only to think of the gallant fight made in the Princeton game, to assure us that every man on the team will play his very best in the struggle to-morrow against Yale. Now to show its appreciation of their efforts, the college should go down in a body to New Haven and encourage our men to make another fight, just as they did in the Princeton game. Although the weather has been very unfavorable for foot ball the last few days, the eleven has profited by Saturday's game to correct many of its faults, and a good game will, we hope, be the result. Every man who can possibly go, seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen, alike, should feel it their duty as a Harvard men, interested in Harvard's athletics, to support the eleven in this, their last game.