Cricket at St. Paul's School.

The St. Paul's School eleven, of Concord, N. H., will make a tour of Canada shortly after the school breaks up in June. The eleven will remain at the school several days after the breaking up, so as to allow some of its members to take their college examinations. During this time it is probable that some matches will be arranged with the Longwood and Lawrence clubs. The material from which the eleven will be chosen is very good, and the team will be as strong as any the school has had for many years. The most prominent candidates at present are: J. H. Coit, Jr., W. H. Foster, J. P. Conover, W. L. Hayden, R. S. Conover, R. B. Post, M. K. Gorden, J. C. Baldwin, F. N. Schwartz, C. H. Kerner, J. R. Tompkins, G. M. Brinley, R. P. Bowles, J. M. Fisk, and Morley (professional).

The eleven will leave Concord on Saturday, June 29, and will arrive in Montreal early next morning. The following schedule has been made out by Mr. G. G. Lindsey, secretary of the Toronto C. C.:

July 1-vs Kingston.

July 2 and 3-vs Ottawa.

July 4 and 5-vs Petersborough.

July 6-vs Trinity College School, Port Hope.

July 8-vs Upper Canada Col., Toronto.

July 9 and 10-vs Hamilton.

July 11-vs Guelph.

July 12 and 13-vs Toronto.

Sunday, July 14, will be spent at Niagara Falls, and on the following day the eleven will go to New York city, where it will disband.