Easter Trip of the Yale Apollo Club.

The Yale Apollo Glee and Banjo clubs met with success on their Easter trip. Twenty-five men left New York Thursday afternoon on the steamer "City of Augusta." and arrived at Savannah on Saturday night where they put up at the Pulaski House. On Sunday and Monday, the members of the clubs were taken to drive about the city, and at 5 p. m. Monday were given a reception at the home of Mr. William Gordon, '86 S. In the evening a concert was given in the Opera House before an audience numbering more than a thousand. On Tuesday morning the clubs left for Charleston in their special car, arriving at noon. They were met by a number of gentlemen and were immediately taken on a steam launch up the river to Magnolia Gardens, and afterwards to their hotel. A concert was given in the evening in the Charleston Opera House, followed by a reception at the house of Mr. Henry Buist, '84. Leaving Wednesday morning on a special train, the men arrived at Atlanta at 1 p. m. and were driven to the Kimball House. The members of the club were given a reception at the Gentlemen's Driving Park Club in the afternoon, and in the evening sang at De Give's Opera House. The concert was followed by a dance given by Mr. Hall, at the Kimball House. Thursday afternoon a reception was given by Mr. Grant, at which the clubs gave a short concert, and in the evening another reception at the Capitol City Club was attended. Leaving at 2. a. m. Friday, a stop of six hours was made in Washington, and New Haven was reached at five Sunday afternoon.