City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

The College Tennis Tournament.

The spring tennis tournament will begin on Wednesday next, and all men who intend to enter either in singles or doubles must be represented in person or by proxy at 61 Thayer at 1.30 Wednesday afternoon. The entrance fee of $1.00 for singles, and $1.50 for each pair must be paid at that time, and the drawings will be announced immediately.

It is earnestly hoped that men will not be deterred from entering this tournament because of a lack of experience, as it is most important that all who now play a good game should embrace this opportunity of playing against the stronger and more experienced players, and in this way improve their game and gain confidence in themselves.

The matches will be best two out of three sets, except in the finals, and suitable first and second prizes will be awarded for both singles and doubles.