New England Intercollegiate Athletic Association Games.

The annual games of the New England Intercollegiate Athletic association took place on Thursday at Worcester. Dartmouth won the championship, getting eight first and three second prizes, with Amherst second. Williams and the Worcester Polytechnic Institute ran a close race for third place,

Six of the association records were broken: quarter-mile run, mile walk, putting the shot, running broad jump, 220-yards dash, and the running high jump. In the tug-of-war contest, Williams, Brown, Dartmouth and Worcester were represented. Dartmouth won the event over Williams by one inch. The 100-yards dash was run in four beats, owing to the great number of entries. The final heat wins won by E. Williams of Dartmouth, in 10 4-5 seconds. J. W. Mills of Worcester second. The 220-yards dash was won by J. W. Mills of Worcester, in 23 2-5 seconds. This broke the previous record of 23 3-4 seconds. There were only four starters in the quarter-mile run. F. E. Rowe of Dartmouth won, beating the record by forty-fifths of a second. His time was 52 1-5 seconds: Mills of Worcester came in second. C. W. Porter of Amherst won the half-mile run in 2 minutes, 6 2-5 seconds; E. R. Lamson of Trinity, second. In the mile run the men kept together until the second half, when Cowells of Amherst, shot ahead and won. His time was 4 minutes, 44 2-5 seconds; H. S. Lee, Williams, second. The two-mile run was won by B. F. Ellis of Dartmonth, in 10 minutes, 36 4-5 seconds; J. O. Nichols, Williams, second. R. B. Ludington of Amherst, won the 120-yards hurdle race in 19 seconds; L. E. Scruten of Dartmouth, second. The 220-yards hurdle was won by C. S. Humphreys of Dartmouth, in 26 1-2 seconds; F. R. Hirsington second. F. E. Bradford won the mile walk in 8 minutes, 10 2-5 seconds, breaking the record (his own) of 8 minutes, 14 sec.; W. A. Henderson, second. Delabarre of Amherst won the two-mile bicycle race in 7 minutes, 33 3-5 seconds; Harriman of Worcester, second. Putting 16 pound shot-Won by M. H. Houghton, Amherst; distance, 33 feet, 3 inches. J. R. Perkins, second with a put of 33 feet, 2 1-2 inches. The record was only 33 feet, 1 inch. Running high jump-Won by Amadon, Williams, 5 feet, 6 inches; Peters of Williams was second. Running broad jump-Won by C. S. Humphreys, Dartmouth, 20 feet, 3 inches. Record 20 feet, 2 1-4 inches. A. R. Davis, Williams, was second. Standing broad jump-Won by S. Crook, Williams, 10 feet, 1 1-2 inches; Amadon, Williams, second. Standing high jump-Crook, Williams, 4 feet, 10 inches; Eaton, Wesleyan, second. Pole vault-Won by Marshall, Worcester, 8 feet, 8 inches; Wentworth, Williams, second.