The Y. M. C. A.

Mr. F. L. Sanders, of Yale, one of the intercollegiate secretaries, spoke at the meeting of the Y. M. C. A. last evening on the summer school for Bible Study at Northfield. The Association desires to send a large Harvard delegation to Northfield this summer, and invited Mr. Sanders to talk to the members in order to arouse a greater interest in the matter. Yale and Cornell will be represented by delegations of between fifty and seventy-five men, and other colleges in proportion. The advantage to be derived from the intimate association with Christian men from colleges all over this country and from England which can be had at Northfield cannot be overestimated. It gives a spiritual uplift which can come in no other way. If Harvard should send a large delegation to the meeting, which extends this year from June 29 to July 10, the men would bring back a practical enthusiasm which would give the whole religious life of the university a decided impetus. Those who are interested in broadening and extending the religious life here would do well to give this matter serious consideration.