The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Communications.

[All members of the University are invited to contribute to this column, but the CRIMON does not hold itself responsible for any sentiments exppessed]

EDITORS DAILY CRIMSON :- Knowing that many of the members of the freshman class are unacquainted with this section of the country. I am prompted to say a few words in regard to the excellent roads in the vicinity for walking. Those who are especially fond of walking will doubtless discover this fact for themselves, if they have not done so already. But others, who are not so devoted to pedestrians would, I am sure, avail themselves of this exhilarating autumn weather did they know of the delightful walks near here. Good views of the country may be had from Tufts College and Corey's Hill, either of which places is not over three miles distant. Middlesex Fells is a wide tract of woodland some distance beyond Tufts. Concord, Lexington and Walden can be easily reached on foot in a day, and a return be made in the afternoon by rail. All the roads are historical, and freshmen, whether engaged in athletics or not, can do no better than to make use of them.

G. R. A.