Fact and Rumor.

There was a cut in History 9 yesterday.

The Yale eleven was present at the Princeton-Wesleyan game last Tuesday.

About twenty-five hundred people were present at the Princeton-Wesleyan game.

Kings School had made arrangements to have a coach at the Yale-Harvard game, expecting it to be played at New York.

The Yale eleven defeated the Crescents, champions of the American Football Union, on election day in Brooklyn, by a score of 28 to 0.

The first eight of the Phi Beta Kappa from '89 is as follows: Cabot, Jacobs, Moore, Ropes, Shoemaker, Ward, W. H. Warren, Winkler.

The Dartmouth football team is being coached by correspondence. They run two miles every afternoon after practice, and three in the evening.

Upton, who is playing a strong game in the Andover rush line, will enter Harvard '93. He is also the catcher of the Academy nine, and a fast runner.

Final honors. The applications of the following proposed candidates for final honors are defective: Wm. M. Cole, Walter C. Green, and J. Dwight Prindle, Jr.

W. M. Fullerton, '86, has an interesting review in yesterday's Advertiser, of Professor Norton's article on "The Intellectual Life of America," published in the "New Princeton Review" for November.

The addresses of the men named below are desired at the College Office: W. E. B. DuBois, '90; Louis C. Page, '91; Warren Phinney, '91; Frank J. V. Dakin, '92: Henry P. Dodge, '92; Chas. H. Porter, Jr., '92; Frank M. Harrison, Sp.

The question for the Harvard Union debate tonight is: Resoleed, "That the government should suppress tiusts. The principal disputants are as follows: Affirmative, E. T. Sanford, L. S., and G. A. Reisuer, '89. negative, J. A. Bailey, L. S; and A. P. Butterworth, '89.

The following men were elected into the Chess and Whist Club last evening: From '89, J. W. Merrill; '90, Percy Cheney, R. S. McDuffee, Edgar Burrage George Stevens, Russell Walker, R. M. Fullerton, R. E. Faulkner, Henry Vaughn. J. P. Dennison, P. S. Parker; '91, Graham Jones, Herbert Small.

A scrub football eleven, called the "Amateurs" has been organized in college The purpose of the organization is purely one of sport and exercise. Several games have been played with the Newton, Roxbury Latin School, and Cambridge Latin School elevens, and arrangements have been made for other games.