Western Trip of the Princeton Glee and Banjo Clubs.

At the invitation of the Princeton Alumni association of the Pacific coast the Princeton college Glee and Banjo clubs will visit and give concerts in all the large cities west of the Rocky Mountains. The men who will compose the clubs on this trip will be selected from the best Princeton singers and musicians of the last five years; the two clubs will carry on the tour twenty men. The members of the two organizations will meet in Chicago in the last week of July. From here the journey will be made in a special car in which the clubs will live during the entire trip.

The first concert will be given in Omaha, where there is a large Princeton club. The second concert will be given at Denver, and the third at Salt Lake City. Leaving Salt Lake City, no further stops will be made until SanFrancisco is reached. The clubs will spend some time in California, and will then go north into Oregon and Washington territory, where several concerts will be given. The return east will be made by the Northern Pacific route, and the concluding concerts will be given at St. Paul and Minneapolis. It is expected that Chicago, where the clubs will disband, will be reached about September 1.

This tour is arranged on a larger scale than any ever before attempted by college musical organizations, but the large number of Princeton graduates on the Pacific coast insure its success. The trip will certainly be a most pleasant one for the members of the clubs, and will doubtless prove a valuable advertisement for the college.