Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Princeton Lacrosse Team.

The record made by the Princeton lacrosse team this year is better than that of any year since the origin of the twelve. Lacrosse is a game which at Princeton receives less support than either football or baseball, and on this account the team, and especially the captain, deserve great praise for their success in winning the championship Five games have been played this season, four of which have been won. The game with the Druids of Baltimore was the only one which Princeton lost, the score being two to one in favor of the Druids. The latter team is considered the strongest one south of Canada. In the five games played by Princeton, she has scored thirty goals to her opponents' three, and all the games, with one exception, have been played away from home. The individual scores in goals thrown is as follows: Paxton, 8; Browning, 7; Bonsal, 5; Riggs, 4; Poe, 3; Segur, McCord and Voorhees, each one.