Fact and Rumor.

Twenty-one men went to the athletic training table at Yale, last Thursday.

The Princeton Glee, Banio and Mandolin Clubs, have decided to adopt a pin.

The Yale senior class was photographed by Pach, yesterday afternoon.

Cambridge won the annual chess match with Oxford, by taking 5 1-2 games out of seven.

About sixty Princeton men will enter the Inter-Collegiate games at Philadelphia, April 17 and 18.

The Inter-Collegiate Rowing Association has decided to hold its races this year on Cayuga Lake, N. Y., at Ithaca.

There will be an hour examination in Mathematics 2, in U. E. R., on Friday, at 11.

There will be a three hour examination in Mathematics C, Saturday, at 1.30 p.m., in U. E. R.

Last Friday morning, the Harvard team paid $10 for the use of the Manhattan field, and engaged Sullivan of the New York team, to pitch to the men.

G. St. J. Sheffield, '94 S., has been appointed temporary captain of the Yale Freshman nine, in place of T. Dyer, '95, resigned.

The Columbia College base ball team has been disbanded, because their new athletic field will not be ready for use this spring.

The largest salary paid to any college president is that received by President Jordan, of Leland Stanford University, the amount paid being $15,000.

Coughlin, who pitched on the Manhattan Athletic team against Harvard, used to be a member of the New York league nine.

John Graham, who has trained the Columbia athletes for two years, has been engaged by Brown to train its athletic team this year.

This week all men failing to run the quarter mile under 56 1-4 will be dropped from the Princeton Mott-Haven team. In the half mile the lowest limit is 2.12, and in the mile, 4.45.

The management of the Yale Foot Ball Association has presented each of the members and substitutes of last fall's team with a blue silk trophy flag, upon which the player's name and position is worked together with the most important scores.

The following men will constitute the Yale Record Board for the ensuing year: Chairman, Donn Barber, '93 S.; Financial Editor, John Hill Morgan, '93; Thomas King Hanna, '93 S.; William Stoutenborough Terriberry, '93; Herbert Gordon Thomson, '93; Albert Nelson Cheney Fowler, '94; Edward Bliss Reed, '94; and Alexander Parker Rogers, '94 S.