Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

The Columbia athletic games took place last Saturday.

Sophomore theme XII is due on Thursday.

In the third and last race of the series, Myers beat George, running the mile in 4 m. 32 3-5 sec.

A limited number of seats for the Glee Club-Pierian concert can still be obtained at Sever's.

There will be a meeting of the CRIMSON to-day at 1.30. Every member of the board is requested to be present.

Seven colleges will send tug-of-war teams to the Inter-collegiate games this year.

The errors made in Saturday's game by short stops are mainly attributable to the softness and irregularity of the Williams field.

The Yale Princeton game on Saturday was called after the third inning on account of rain. The score stood 1 to 0 in favor of Yale.

The freshman nine will play to day with '87; on Wednesday with Yale '89; on Thursday with Brown '89; on Friday with '87; on Saturday with Andover.

The cricket team played a one inning match on Saturday with the International Club at Lowell, and were defeated by a score of 66 to 93. Quinby and McKean did the best work for our team.

By an oversight, the University Calendar stated that Dr. Farnham will deliver a lecture on Health and Strength next Wednesday evening. The last lecture in this course was delivered on Wednesday evening, May 12.